The service allows you to transfer incoming calls to any other phone number of RA - mobile, landline or intercity.
Four types of call forwarding are provided:
- Absolute forwarding- provides transfer of all incoming calls to preselected telephone number
- Call forwarding if the line is busy- transfers coming calls to preselected telephone number when the subscriber telephone is busy
- Forwarding if subscriber is unavailable- provides transfer of incoming calls to preselected telephone number if subscriber is out of coverage or has switched off his phone
- Forwarding if there is no answer- transfers incoming calls to preselected telephone number if subscriber has pressed the button of conversation completion or has not answered the call during the interval of time, preset by him
For postpaid and prepaid payment system subscribers, the service is connected by default.
- Call 067409030
- Send SMS with the text 09030 to the number 0674
- Dial the command *110*030#
Forwarding of all calls
Connection։ *21*telephone number#
Call forwarding if the line is busy
Connection։ *67*telephone number#
Call forwarding if the phone is switched off
Connection։ *62*telephone number#
Call forwarding if you have not answered to the call
Connection։ *61*telephone number#
You can set time interval: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 seconds. By default it is set 30 seconds: if you do not answer in 30 seconds, the call is forwarded to the number specified by you.
The service is provided free.
When using the call forwarding service, the subscriber pays for the call forwarded call air time according to the tariffication. The calling subscriber pays only for his/her call according to the tariffication.