Career in Telecom Armenia
- 30 September SQL/PLSQL Developer (ETL Administrator) Telecom Armenia CJSC is looking for SQL/PLSQL Developer (ETL Administrator) Position Title : SQL/PLSQL Developer (ETL Administrator) Function: IT Department Key Accountabilities: · Maintenance of existing ETL processes for the Corporate Data Warehouse · Troubleshooting of ETL processing · M
- 29 September TTM Manager “Telecom Armenia is looking for TTM (Time to Market) manager to join its Products and Analysis Team Position title: TTM Manager Main responsibilities: · Develop specification for new products and services · Coordinate collecting all requirements from stakeholders · Analyze and present business requirements to IT
- 29 September Technologist “Telecom Armenia is looking for Technologist to join its Products and Analysis Team Position title: Technologist Main responsibilities: · Preliminary business analysis, business modeling of new products and services · Initiation and control over the execution of changes required in the development of new or existing products. · Technological support of projects in terms of bringing new products and services to the market. · Analysis of n
- 16 June Environmental and Social Expert Team Telecom Armenia is looking to hire Environmental and Social Expert. The best role-match candidate will directly report to Company’s General Director. Position title: Environmental and Social Expert Main functions: Create Environmental & Social Strategy along with all relevant policy and procedures in order to cover all E&S objective including but not limited to waste management, visual impact, pollution prevention, comm
- 27 May Solution architect Telecom Armenia CJSC is looking for an innovative Solution architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The solution architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.