Giga 5 GB
High speed internet package for smartphone
- “GIGA 5” service from “Telecom Armenia” CJSC provides to subscribers of prepaid mobile service opportunity to use Internet without speed limitation for 31 days (including connection day) for 2000 AMD per month (including VAT)
- Starting from the day of connection and until the expiring of term on the 31th day, subscriber is given 5GB of high speed internet without per MB tariffication, after spending which and till the 31th day subscriber can use internet by paying according to the current megabyte tarrification of subscribers tariff plan.
- If until expiring of the 31th day after subscribing to the service subscriber don’t spend all 5 GB high speed internet connection traffic the amount of GBs on balance will be reset.
- In case of deactivation of “GIGA 5” service to reactivate it again you need to wait 15 minutes. If you send service activation request within 15 minutes from the moment of deactivation, there is a possibility that service will not be activated.
- On the 31th day after service connection and if there is sufficient amount on the phone balance (more than monthly payment), on the period from 00:00 to 03:00, payment in amount of 2000 AMD will be charged and the service will be automatically prolonged for another 31 days.
- If after expiring of service validity (31 days) on the subscribers phone balance will be insufficient amount (more than monthly payment), there will be given 1 day (observation period) for balance recharging. After balance recharge on the required amount during the observation period 2000 AMD will be charged and service will be reconnected for the 31 days including reconnection day. If until the end of 1st day of observation period subscribers balance will not be recharged on the required for the connection amount (more than 2000 AMD) the service will not be automatically reconnected and for the connection you would have to enter the relevant code.
- Subscriber can deactivate the service in any time (till the observation period too) by entering the deactivation code.
- “GIGA 5” service is acceptable for subscriber of all prepaid tariff plans from “Telecom Armenia” CJSC except subscribers of “Basic”, “Night”, “Unlimited”, “Step”, “Infinity”, “Internet Today” and “Drive” mobile internet tariff plans.
- “GIGA 5” service can’t be used simultaneously with other services as Mega 150, Mega 300, Mega 500, Light, Pro, MegaPro, Regular, Premium, Forsage, Active, Active 7 and Non-Stop.