The number porting to Beeline is free.
Simple and safe transition
Leave an online request and we will deliver the number for free in Yerevan in one day
The transition is free of charge and processed in 3 working days
Follow up the process
SMS notifications with transition status updates
Frequently asked questions
The process take up to 3 business days. You can schedule a number portation date during 30 days from request submission.
The gap between ported number activation and deactivation does not exceed 2 hours.
You can cancel the MNP request during the processing stage. In order to cancel the portation of already completed request, you need to visit Beeline service centers and submit a request for MNP cancelation.
You can port in your number only 2 times during 12 months.
Yes, liabilities do not ban you from MNP, but MNP does not release your financial liabilities.
No, the positive balance is not transferred during MNP.
During a call to other carriers, you will hear a signal.
The MNP request can be rejected if:
- If the ported number does not belong to you;
- The individual who submitted the request does not have enough authority for MNP;
- The number was blocked by your request;
- After the MNP request submission you canceled the contract with carrier, changed your number or the owner of the number;
- If you violated the contract with the previous carrier resulted in contract termination;
- Other MNP request to other carrier is in process;
- The number of successful MNP's exceed the maximum of 2 times during 12 months;
- After the request submission you terminated the contract with the carrier, changed the number or the owner of the number.
After the online MNP request submission, our specialist will call and help you to choose the most suitable tariff for you. You can choose the tariff before MNP request by visiting tariff options in our website.
Want a new number?
Then order it from the Beeline E-Shop. Free delivery all over RA territory.Place order